Friday, February 3, 2012

Somedays I feel like Aubrie has always been a part of our family. Others, I can't believe she is already 2 months old! She is blossoming into such a fun and wonderful little girl.

 Here is what she is up to now...
  • Loves to smile, especially first thing in the morning!
  • Still eats about every 2 hours (except for afternoon nap and night time...)
  • Sleeps through the night! (YEAH!!!) Usually from 10 or 11pm til 5 or 6am. She does this at least 3 times a week.

  • She loves to spend time with her sister. She may flinch a little bit when she comes around, but I don't blame her!
  • Enjoys being held up-right or standing. Must be bounced almost constantly.
  • Extremely ticklish!
 

  • Aubrie is intolerant to Dairy, Wheat, & Chocolate. She also doesn't care much for citrus. That pretty much means... I'm starving. But her little tummy is so much happier when I avoid those foods.
  • Loves to suck on her fist.
  • She still enjoys those newborn comforts, namely being wrapped up tight and white noise.
  • She finally has some fuzz on her head. It appears to be light brown or dirty blonde. She hates to wear hats and doesn't like her head touched much.
 


1 comment:

  1. She is so sweet! I love that she has fuzz! We need to get together and have a play date!

    ReplyDelete