Thursday, January 20, 2011

Answered Prayer

Marlie loves snow! Last night I told her it was supposed to snow after she went to bed. She said "pretty please snow?!" I told her to pray for snow and maybe there would be some for her in the morning. So she laid down, folded her arms and I closed the door to her room and left. This morning, I walked into her room when she woke up and she stands in her bed to see out the window and says "SNOWY! Mommy, snowy! Prayers!", she was so excited. Your prayers were answered Marlie.
So after nap time, we went out with our "red neck" sled (it's a pool floaty... it was the best thing we had) and had some fun in the snow. Marlie actually wanted to go down the little hill in our backyard by herself. I was kind of surprised... she usually isn't so brave.
I love that both Marlie and Briea have snow covered lips! Monkey see, monkey do...

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I love that her prayer was answered! I think they are so cute with matching snow mustaches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so cute! what a fun story. :)
    I lost a library book once and Ethan was 3, he suggested that he could say a prayer to help me find it. he did, and we found it moments later in clear view... don't know how I missed it before

    ReplyDelete