For all those that have been waiting for these pictures... I apologize! Technical difficulties - and lack of time. Marlie and I went down to "the Landing" last week for a little photo shoot. I didn't quite capture what I was after (not sure I even know what this is exactly), but I did get some fun ones. My absolute fave refuses to download horizontally. So it doesn't get to be in this post. I'll teach you, picture!
*in mean mommy voice* It was pretty humid and poor Marlie was just hot and sweaty. So naturally, when the sprinklers came on, I let her play... and she was completely s.o.a.k.e.d. But if getting a few more pictures meant I had to take her clothes off to get her into the car, then so be it. I don't think she minded. 
Can't decide which one I like better, the color... or the black & white.


Beautiful fog on the water and, of course, Marlie wants to ride in the stroller and not run around. WHAT?! Of Course.
No comments:
Post a Comment