Thursday, August 5, 2010

The New House

Finally, my house is clean enough to take pictures. It took all day, but it was worth it. I love a clean house!

The (almost) grand tour:
Standing at the front door - the living room.

To the right of the front door - the "dining room" or the sitting room as we call it.

One of my favorite places... the craft room/ office. (Great advantage to not having more than one child... spare bedroom = playroom. Close the door and voila - mess is gone!) Already in progress: curtains for Marlie's room and matching pillow case (blog to follow when done), super cute purse for mother-in-laws b-day, vinyl boards not done from last summer, and of course my Udder Shutters.
Marlie's room. Pillow case and new blanket are shown. More detailed pictures and pictures of mural on wall to come when walls get painted. (hopefully nap time today!!!) We're going with the "Busy Bee" theme.

The rest of Marlie's room - in action. Marlie loves to read!


And the kitchen! Ok, so this isn't my kitchen. It's Marlie's. But it sits in the kitchen so she can cook when I do. Some of her favorite dishes... ice cream stew, and banana-bell pepper stir fry. Mmmm...
The nook/ dining room and a peek into the master bedroom. Sorry this is the only shot you'll see of the master for now. It isn't completely "clean" and unpacked yet.. The back door is to the left here which leads to the back porch...

And the rest of the kitchen
Thank you for choosing Giesey Tours International. Please join us again next time in person! We've even got a spare bed! Did I mention that Branson is a great Family Friendly place to come visit?!

5 comments:

  1. A back porch with a fan?!?! ...*drool*

    It's beautiful, thanks for posting pictures!! Hey, that wedding announcement looks familiar on your fridge, I think we have one just like it! :-)
    PS- as of Tuesday I was dialated to 2cm and not really effaced much, so not too much longer! We'll give ya a call or text or something when we hit the hospital. :-) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the house! Especially the porch...makes me miss good ol' MO! Thanks for the potty training tip--I'm going to start on Monday. And the Silhouette tip, too--I would SO love to have one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is such a beautiful home! congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I ever get to MO the porch is mine. The rest of the house is beautiful however that porch WOW! Send me a pic of the view. You Did Good!
    Grandma Auga

    PS Could Marlie cook me dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your house looks wonderful! I love the porch. Have fun finishing up Marlie's room.

    ReplyDelete