Monday, December 31, 2012

Getting Ready for Christmas...

Since pictures say a thousand words, I'll just let these December photos do all the talking. Did I mention there's about a thousand pictures?





It's not Christmas without Egg Nog. And just for fun, Aubrie got some "Almond Nog" (or just plain almond milk since she doesn't even know what egg nog is yet).




We mailed a letter to Santa in "Santa Clause, IN" They actually send you a response letter! It was wonderful! Marlie was very much into all the magic of Christmas this year for the first time. So fun!

 The response letters! We requested they be mailed to my parents house since that's where we spent Christmas. We got them just in time for Christmas.







 
Sledding at its best... behind four wheels!


 
 
 Its really hard to see in this picture (above), but there is a 5 MPH sign. LOL


 Marlie says "faster Daddy!"
 
We had a wonderful Christmas! Who doesn't love a white Christmas?!
 
Hopefully our "Christmas letter" will be coming soon...

1 comment:

  1. What a fun holiday! The snow looks fun! OH and I don't know if she can have soy, but they make a soy egg nog that I had this year and it was great!

    ReplyDelete