Having a hard time reading the sign? Here's a quick zoom:
She really is cute and has promised me that she won't swallow any more money. We would be really sad to see her go!
LOL! Ok, funny funny. This is not a joke though. We are having another baby and anticipate their arrival in early December. Marlie is very excited to have "her own" baby brother or sister. And I'm sure she will be a great helper!
YAY--I'm so excited for your family!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteThis is such fantastic news! We are so happy for you. Have I ever commented that I love reading your blog because you have the most useful tips? It's true. Hope you are feeling well.
ReplyDeleteLove this cute idea! Clever!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS! I talked to your Mom last night and she told me. That is so exciting! We're so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteYAY!! Congrats!! Marley s going to be such a good big sister! Hope you are feeling well!
ReplyDelete